rent The mill
Book a picturesque setting rich in Alabama Black Belt history for your next event!
- Outdoor Park Setting
- Historic Property
- New Pavilion 16 ft. x 48 ft. that can be used as a bandstand
- Mill House with small kitchen, conference room, meeting rooms and restroom
- 1860’s Gristmill
- Swinging Bridge across Valley Creek
- Iron Bridge across Valley Creek
- Brick Charcoal Kiln
- Modern restrooms with wheelchair access
Plan a cozy gathering in the miller’s cottage or an outdoor bash on the grounds. Our covered pavilion offers space for a live band, and modern restrooms are available in the recently constructed red barn (which is wheelchair accessible).
Kenan’s Mill is the perfect setting for weddings and receptions. Listen to the water rush across the dam on Valley Creek as you dine beneath trees draped with Spanish Moss. The 1860’s gristmill and its surroundings make beautiful backdrops for memorable photographs.
Host meetings & more at the miller’s cottage, which is equipped with a small kitchen, conference room, and meeting rooms. There is also plenty of room for outdoor activities.